Ferret Fiesta 2018 Entry Forms, Vendor and Ring Sponsor Forms are Now Available on the
Ferret Fiesta Tab.
We are a 501 (c) (3) non-profit "no-kill" Organization
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit "NO KILL" Organization.
1. Our organization will rescue from any source, all unwanted, neglected, abandoned and abused ferrets. We will provide medical attention and dental care through our licensed veterinarian. All required vaccinations will be given. We will ensure that ANY ferret we adopt out will not be used for experimental purposes. Any whole ferrets we rescue, will be neutered or spayed prior to adoption. New owners/adopters, will be required to; present a driver's license for proof of identity, sign an adoption agreement with specific conditions, to ensure a humane and quality of life for the ferret. All ferrets who are un-adoptable, will remain at our shelter for the rest of their life. All ferrets that are rescued will be provided appropriate size clean cages, bedding, litter, "Ferret" food and water, including exercise/play time daily.
2. We will educate the public about ferrets and their care and will discourage breeding for any purpose. If the adopters later decide the ferret is unwanted, or we confirm the ferret has been abused, abandoned or neglected, the owner must relinquish the ferret back to our shelter, or we will take immediate action to get the ferret back. We will not ship ferrets or transport to states where ferrets are illegal.
3. We will provide information and resources that pertain to ferrets health care and treatment, including all other new information and resources regarding ferrets when it becomes available.
4. We will operate as a non-profit, no kill organization. Membership dues, sponsorships, adoption donations and funds raised by club sponsored activities and events and any other funds, will be used directly to the ferrets in our care.
5. Our organization will not pay any salaries. All positions will be volunteer.